Three days of relaxing by the pool was absolutely enough to get us back on track. At the reception we rent a scooter and drive to Nusa Dua, which is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Bali.
Nusa Dua is located in the most southern part of the island. At one time, Nusa Dua was a small fishing village, eventually becoming one of the most expensive and famous resorts in the world. It is a lavish haven, away from the hustle and bustle of Bali streets like Kuta and Seminyak. The beach is beautiful and one of the most beautiful we have seen in Bali. Admission to the Nusa Dua Resort is free of charge; you only need to show your passports at the entrance.
- Beach Drink = 40,000 IDR (2.85 €)
- Entry fee = 12,000 IDR (0.85 €)
- Lunch at Nusa Dua = 70,000 IDR (5 €)
- scooter parking = 18,000 IDR (1.30 €)
- scooter rental = IDR 60,000 (4.30 €)
- gas = 20,000 IDR (1.40 €
Let the pictures say more: